Backups for iMovie Release Notes
A major release of Backups for iMovie.
- Optimized for Apple Silicon.
- Catalogs the Libraries, Events, and Projects in your all backup archives.
- Search feature lets you search for Libraries, Events, and Projects in online and offline archives.
- Optional icon in the Menu Bar lets you see Backups activity, show the app, or kickoff new snapshots.
- Internal memory management reorganization reduces Backups for iMovie memory footprint.
- Updated Help.
- Numerous small bug fixes.
- For improved support, Backups for iMovie is now being maintained directly by the developer. Expect to see new releases in the future.
- Now supports Dark Mode in Mohave.
- Filter tab not properly showing event and project counts.
- Fixed drive mounting problem w/El Capitan onwards.
- ‘Restore’ button added to Snapshot list entries.
- Ask the user if they really want to quit if they have automatic backups.
- Shows information about the last snapshot in the main window.
- Fixed Restore items not showing on High Sierra, onwards.